Countdown to Galapagos Sweepstakes
(This contest has ended)
When people ask me the question “what was your favorite place?” I never have a single answer. I love many cities around the world. But I do always say my favorite “natural” place is the Galapagos Islands. I loved the animals, the diversity of landscape on the different islands and the peacefulness of it all.
Win Your Own Trip to the Galapagos!
Now, I’m thrilled to offer you a chance to win a trip for two people to the Galapagos Islands from the U.S.
- Round-trip tickets on LAN Airlines
- 5 days/4 nights aboard the Yacht Isabela II (operated by Metropolitan Touring, capacity 40)
- Itinerary includes a visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station, Post Office Bay, Punta Cormorant, Española Island and San Cristóbal Island
- The trip will feature guided hikes, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and panga rides
- All meals included
- Guided daily excursions into the islands
- All transfers
The Galapagos Islands in Ecuador is one of the most fascinating regions of the world. It was a visit here, in 1835, when a young Charles Darwin began to formulate his evolutionary (and revolutionary) theory of natural selection. As in Darwin’s day, the true attraction of the Galapagos is its wildlife. Marine Iguanas, Great Frigate birds, Blue-footed boobies and of course, the massive Galapagos tortoise are just some of the stars found here in what is arguably nature’s greatest showcase.
Enter to win HERE!
Sweepstakes began at 5:00 p.m. (EST) on November 3, 2014, and ends at 11:59 pm (EST), November 28, 2014. See link for full terms and conditions. Sponsored by the LATAM Airlines Group.